October 20, 2008

~

I don't even know if anyone is even seeing or even reading this blog. I just keep it to myself and oh well, like I'd reread. As long as I wrote, I pour out feelings. Now I'm not as excited as my first days here, I tend to skip the details. Oh well, that happens.

And now I'm using my diary as a tool to improve my Chinese writing skills. It's still poor, and yet my teacher said that for the speech contest I have to write a speech with a minimum of 500 words. How 'cool' is that?

I suppose it's nearing the end of my exchange, since well, if it's in December I think it's impossible for knowing at least 500 words outside your head... I can't imagine how efficient my brain would be. And I saw inside my inbound student handbook, that I'd have a speech in front of all the school, now in Chinese. In the start of the year, I used full English and that was so short, not even reaching 100 words if I say..

No comments: